Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

2013

Hope everyone had a happy and safe new year’s day! 2012 was an awesome year for our family. We were blessed with a new addition and preparing for our little girl really dominated the latter part of the year. Unfortunately, my reading a blogging took a hit and the hubs and I are still adjusting to having three children. I am now very slowly starting to read and blog again.

As such, I’m only making one bookish new year’s resolution: to get back into reading and blogging. I have so many great books to catch up on from 2012 and so many more awesome ones are being released this year. What about you? Have you made any bookish resolutions for the new year? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...