Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Top 10 Most Unique Paranormal/Fantasy Books

Jenny over at New Books for New Bloggers has a new feature, the weekly prompt. Last week’s weekly prompt was: Top 10 Most Unique Paranormal/Fantasy Books. And by unique, she means they have characters that are not often written about (as in NOT vampires, werewolves, faeries, and fallen angels.)
While there are tons of great books in these genres, here are my most recent reads, not in any particular order. I read most of these books before I started blogging so I don't have reviews for all of them...

1. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
2. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
3. Stork by Wendy Delsol
4. Siren by Tricia Rayburn
5. Secondhand Charm by Julie Berry
6. The Line by Teri Hall
7. Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon
8. Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst
9. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
10. White Cat by Holly Black
What are your unique paranormal/fantasy reads?

4 comments:

Cait said...

I've only read White Cat out of that list, but I agree it's a great and very unique book =]

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Thanks for the list! Unique can be hard to come by sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Love your list! Looks like you and I have some very similar tastes!

Amber I @ Awesomesauce said...

This is pretty cool. I think I might do this. Great list I know we will have some in common.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...