Monday, March 7, 2011

Top 10 Most Anticipated Books of 2011


This week’s weekly prompt, hosted by Jenny at New Books for New Bloggers, is what are your Top 10 Most Anticipated Books of 2011.
This year has already yielded some awesome books, I won’t put anything I already read on the list. Last year was a great year for books and debut authors and so, not surprisingly, these are a few sequels that I cannot wait to read. There are also some books by both new and established authors that I am eagerly anticipating in 2011:
1. The Iron Queen (1/25) (I can’t wait to read this!)
2. Divergent by Veronica Roth (5/3) (This looks like a great dystopian novel)
3. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (5/15) (A paranormal love story with Greek myth, two things I love)
4. Nightshade by Andrea Creamer (7/26) (Team Ren all the way!)
5. Supernaturally by Kiersten White (8/30) (Evie’s voice is so awesome! Can’t wait to hear more from her)
6. Vanish by Sophie Jordan (9/6) (Love the romance in Firelight, I bet it’s going to be even better in Vanish!)
7. The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton (10/1) (Historical fiction and faeries!?! This has to be good!)

8. Frost by Wendy Delsol (10/15) (Katla and Jack were so very cute in Stork, can't wait to see what happens next)
9. Prized by Caragh O’Brien (11/8) (Birthmarked was one of my favorite books last year)
10. The Pledge by Kimberly Derting (11/15) (I know almost nothing about this book but it’s dystopian and the cover is soooo pretty!
What books are you anticipating in 2011?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh great list! You have about half the books on your list that I have on mine. We should compare our experiences when we finally get to read them! :)

Truly Bookish said...

Hi Jenny, I too noticed that our lists are very similar. We have very similar tastes! I would love to compare when we are done.
NC
Truly Bookish

Julie said...

Ooh there's so many great books! I can't wait to read them all. :) Great list. :)

Cait said...

Interesting list =] I've got starcrossed but I haven't started reading it yet

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...