Thursday, February 10, 2011

Library Thursday – 2/10/11

Library Thursday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Lazy Girl Reads to:
1. Encourage people to support their libraries when they can
2. Meet new bloggy friends and grow your following
I had another slow week of reading! Last night I was so tired, I fell asleep at 8:30 pm while putting the baby to sleep – not good when you have books awaiting! This week I only got one book for myself from the library which is good because I still have a bunch from the past two weeks to finish up. I just finished Across the Universe and am now reading Anna and the French Kiss. I’m not really excited about it only because I don’t like contemporaries but everyone says it’s so good, I am giving it a try. Here is my book this week:
The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher
For my three year old I got:
Oodles of Animals by Lois Ehlert
Bugs by Valerie Todd Davies
‘Twas the Day Before Zoo Day by Catherine Ipcizade
What did you get from your library?

3 comments:

Amber I @ Awesomesauce said...

My books are finally getting down. I had so many at once. I have never heard of this book. How did you like Across the Universe?

Book Loving Mommy said...

I can't wait to read The Water Wars! I look forward to your review :)

Truly Bookish said...

I loved Across the Universe! I need to post the review....
NC

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...